By Kevin Yank
Again in 2001, while I wrote the 1st variation of this ebook, readers have been astonished to find you could create a website jam-packed with web content with no need to jot down a separate HTML dossier for every web page. personal home page stood out from the group of programming languages, customarily since it used to be effortless sufficient for nearly someone to benefit and loose to obtain and set up. The MySQL database, likewise, supplied an easy and unfastened method to an issue that, up until eventually that time, were solvable simply by means of specialist programmers with company budgets.Back then, personal home page and MySQL have been special—heck, they have been downright awesome! yet through the years, they've got won lots of fast-moving festival. In an age while a person with a loose WordPress account can organize a full-featured web publication in 30 seconds flat, it’s not adequate for a programming language like personal home page to be effortless to benefit; neither is it adequate for a database like MySQL to be unfastened. [
Read Online or Download Build Your Own Database Driven Web Site Using PHP MySQL, 4th Edition PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
Keine Angst vor CSS! Auch in Zeiten von Joomla! und WordPress sorgen Cascading variety Sheets fur unverwechselbares Webseitendesign. Anhand von 23 Praxisbeispielen zeigt der erfahrene Webentwickler, Dozent und coach Clemens Gull, wie Sie CSS gezielt einsetzen und welche Designeffekte Sie damit erzielen konnen.
Endlich zuverlässiges Wissen zur Entwicklung von Internet-Anwendungen - alles in einem Buch. Das Buch eignet sich sowohl für den Einsatz in der Praxis wie auch als Lehrbuch. Orientierung für die Software-Entwicklung im net und Intranet kompakt und verständlich: Ab sofort müssen Sie das Wissen, das Sie benötigen, nicht mehr aus vielen Büchern zusammensuchen.
- Professional C Sharp 2008
- Miniatures en perles de rocaille, Vol.2
- Maximizing .NET performance
- Java: L'essentiel du code et des commandes
- XHTML, HTML und CSS: Handbuch und Referenz
- Two dozen short lessons in Haskell
Additional info for Build Your Own Database Driven Web Site Using PHP MySQL, 4th Edition
15. The PHP version number indicates Apache is configured to support PHP With MySQL, Apache, and PHP installed, you’re ready to proceed to the section called “Post-Installation Set-up Tasks”. Mac OS X Installation Mac OS X distinguishes itself by being the only consumer OS to install both Apache and PHP as components of every standard installation. That said, these take a few tweaks to switch on, and you’ll need to install the MySQL database as well. 5 (Leopard). If you’re using an alternative to a Mac, you can safely skip this section.
16. 16. The MAMP package 2. 7 As instructed in the disk image window, drag the MAMP folder icon over to the Applications folder icon to install MAMP on your system. zip file you downloaded. com 21 22 Build Your Own Database Driven Web Site Using PHP & MySQL Browse to your Applications folder and find the new MAMP folder there. Open it, and double-click the MAMP icon inside to launch MAMP. As MAMP starts up, the following will happen. 17 will appear. The two status indicators will switch from red to green as the built-in Apache and MySQL servers start up.
A quick ls will confirm that you now have a directory named mysql-version-linux-platform. 34-linux-x86_64-glibc23 etc include man sbin share src Next, create a symbolic link to the new directory with the name mysql to make accessing the directory easier. Then enter the directory: root@machine:/usr/local# ln -s mysql-version-linux-platform mysql root@machine:/usr/local# cd mysql While you can run the server as the root user, or even as yourself (if, for example, you were to install the server in your home directory), you should normally set up on the system a special user whose sole purpose is to run the MySQL server.