By Michele G. Curtis, Shelley Overholt, Michael P. Hopkins
Read or Download Glass' Office Gynecology 6th Edition PDF
Best obstetrics & gynecology books
Hypertensive problems stay one the key explanations of maternal and fetal morbidity and demise. it's also a number one explanation for preterm beginning referred to now to be a probability consider distant heart problems. regardless of this the hypertensive issues stay marginally studied and administration is frequently arguable.
Over the last 20 years, the extraordinary advances in imaging suggestions, comparable to ultrasound and quick or ultra-fast MRI, have ended in the prognosis of more and more tumors on the prenatal degree. This revised, abundantly illustrated moment variation of Tumors of the Fetus and toddler: An Atlas provides an up to date account of the medical and pathological beneficial properties of neoplastic affliction and tumor-like stipulations within the fetus, neonate, and little one and discusses significant tumor reviews and instances from during the international.
16 British experts pool their vast wisdom of spontaneous abortion in a single resource. Their dialogue is at once appropriate to medical events and is helping determine components of discussion and substitute equipment.
- Pediatric and Adolescent Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Breast Imaging: The Requisites
- In Vitro Fertilization: A Practical Approach
- Congenital Müllerian Anomalies: Diagnosis and Management
Extra resources for Glass' Office Gynecology 6th Edition
Ovarian masses. In: Emans SJ, ed. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 3rd ed. Boston: Little, Brown, 1990. 61. Germa JR, Perira JM, Barnadas A, et al. Sequential combination chemotherapy for malignant germ cell tumors of the ovary. Cancer 1988;61:913â 918. 62. Gordon A, Lipton D, Woodruff JD. Dysgerminoma: a review of 158 cases from the Emil Novak Ovarian Tumor Registry. Obstet Gynecol 1981;58:497â 504. 63. Athanikar N, Saika TK, Ramkrishan G, et al. Aggressive chemotherapy in endodermal sinus tumor.
Eur J Endocrinol 1995;133:399â 400. 29. Winter JT, Noller KL, Zimmerman D, et al. Natural history of premature thelarche in Olmsted County, Minnesota, 1940 to 1984. J Pediatr 1990;116:278â 280. 30. Pasquino AM, Tebaldi L, Cioschi L, et al. Premature thelarcheâ a follow up study of 40 girls: natural history and endocrine findings. Arch Dis Child 1985;60:1180â 1192. 31. Nelson KG. Premature thelarche in children born prematurely. J Pediatr 1983;5:756â 758. 32. Brook CGD. Precocious puberty. Clin Endocrinol 1995;42:647â 650.
56. Gershenson DM. Menstrual and reproductive function after treatment with combination chemotherapy for malignant ovarian germ cell tumors. J Clin Oncol 1988;6:270â 275. 57. Rivkees SA, Crawford JD. The relationship of gonadal activity and chemotherapy-induced gonadal damage. JAMA 1988;259:2123â 2125. 58. Saenger P. Clinical review 48: the current status of diagnosis and therapeutic intervention in Turner's syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1993;77:297â 301. 59. Badawy SZ, Marshall L, Refaie A.