By Dilip Kumar, Deepak Kumar
Management of Coking Coal Resources presents a one-stop reference that makes a speciality of sustainable mining practices utilizing a four-point process that incorporates the cost effective, governmental, societal, and environmental facets of coal exploration, coking coal mining, and steelmaking functions.
This kind of strategy galvanizes the excavation, processing equipment, and finish makes use of of coal as an strength and steelmaking resource, hence making sure that the provision of coking coal meets the long run calls for of the swiftly increasing economies in India and different constructing nations.
The e-book presents info at the strategic making plans and revitalization of India's Jharia coalfield, addressing actionable plans for tactics of extraction, grasp plans for mine fires, subsidence administration, land use making plans, and sustainable mining.
Users will discover a multidisciplinary reference that provides the extensive variety of purposes, strategies, and methodologies utilized in preserving coking coal caliber from exploration via extraction.
- Provides a one-stop reference that makes a speciality of sustainable mining practices utilizing a four-point approach
- Includes the competitively priced, governmental, societal, and environmental points of coal exploration, coking coal mining, and steelmaking applications
- Presents info at the strategic making plans and revitalization of India's Jharia coalfield
- Includes a huge variety of the purposes, recommendations, and methodologies utilized in conserving coking coal caliber from exploration via extraction
Read or Download Management of Coking Coal Resources PDF
Best energy & mining books
As together with his 1994 booklet, complex Blowout and good regulate, Grace bargains a e-book that provides demonstrated practices and techniques for good keep an eye on, all in response to stable engineering ideas and his personal greater than 25 years of hands-on box event. particular events are reviewed besides particular methods to investigate choices and take on difficulties.
This reference provides a finished description of stream via porous media and recommendations to strain diffusion difficulties in homogenous, layered, and heterogeneous reservoirs. It covers the basics of interpretation options for formation tester strain gradients, and pretests, multiprobe and packer strain brief checks, together with by-product, convolution, and pressure-rate and pressure-pressure deconvolution.
Oil and gasoline Pipelines and Piping platforms: layout, development, administration, and Inspection supplies the entire severe features wanted for oil and fuel piping and pipeline situation tracking and upkeep, besides strategies to reduce expensive disruptions inside of operations. damaged up into logical elements, the publication starts off with assurance on pipelines, together with crucial subject matters, comparable to fabric choice, designing for oil and fuel imperative amenities, tank farms and depots, the development and installment of transportation pipelines, pipe cleansing, and upkeep checklists.
Additional resources for Management of Coking Coal Resources
It is difficult to predict the effect of future technological changes will have on the production of hot metal. 2 Indian Steel Industry for conservation of coking coal as there is a discernible trend for production of steel through EAFs and alternative methods. Current coking coal production in India is insufficient to meet requirements. This has led to efforts to find substitutes for coking coal in the production of coke. Rapid industrialization results in higher consumption of steel and increasing demand for various structures, pipelines, and items containing rolled, cast, or forged steel.
The end product is, of course, the key item of an enterprise. It has to meet market specifications and, as a consequence, is subject to both penalty and bonus clauses. Pricing is a critical factor in marketing because it determines the profit of an enterprise. An enterprise can only make a profit when total revenues are greater than total costs, whereas revenues are equal to the selling price multiplied by the volume of sales. Producers have to select certain channels of distribution to maximize sales at minimum cost.
10) For further details regarding economies of scale, check out the Leontief cost function. , the volume of hot metal produced) and technological developments regarding the amount of coke required per tonne of hot metal produced. It is difficult to predict the effect of future technological changes will have on the production of hot metal. 2 Indian Steel Industry for conservation of coking coal as there is a discernible trend for production of steel through EAFs and alternative methods. Current coking coal production in India is insufficient to meet requirements.