By John Kundert-Gibbs, Eric Kunzendorf, Dariush Derakhshani, Mick Larkins, Visit Amazon's Eric Keller Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Eric Keller, , Boaz Livny, Mark E. A. de Sousa
This professional, Alias-endorsed consultant deals finished, in-depth assurance of the Maya interface. you can find: * a brief begin assessment by means of in-depth insurance of the Maya interface and all the instruments for modeling, texturing, animation, and lighting tricks. * details on of all of Maya's most recent good points in addition to chapters on complicated subject matters. * fabric on Maya limitless themes comparable to textile, fur, and fluids. * A logical association that that follows the common Maya workflow. * Tutorials for modelers and animators from all disciplines.
Read or Download Mastering Maya 7 PDF
Similar 3d graphics books
This publication is concentrated in any respect degrees of animators and visible results artists who desire to exhibit global classification caliber of their desktop generated (CG) lights environments.
Notice your imaginative and prescient with attractive renders of your 3ds Max tasks which may purely be accomplished with a strong engine like psychological ray. starting with a concise overview of the fundamental options, you continue to step by step tutorials that train you the way to render scenes with oblique mild or with particular results, comparable to intensity of box and movement blur.
This publication introduces the geometry of 3D imaginative and prescient, that's, the reconstruction of 3-D types of gadgets from a set of 2-D pictures. It information the vintage idea of 2 view geometry and exhibits extra right instrument for learning the geometry of a number of perspectives is the so-called rank attention of the a number of view matrix.
This booklet investigates collisions taking place within the movement of solids, within the movement of fluids but additionally within the movement of pedestrians in crowds. The length of those provided collisions is brief in comparison to the total period of the movement: they're assumed prompt. The leading edge proposal proven during this publication is procedure made from solids, is deformable simply because their relative place adjustments.
- Human-Centered Visualization Environments: GI-Dagstuhl Research Seminar, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, March 5-8, 2006, Revised Lectures
- DirectX 3D Graphics Programming Bible
- Advances in neural networks - ISNN 2008 5th International Symposium on Neural Networks, ISNN 2008, Beijing, China, September 24-28, 2008: proceedings
- Advances in Image and Graphics Technologies: Chinese Conference, IGTA 2014, Beijing, China, June 19-20, 2014. Proceedings
- Computer Graphic Artist
- Mudbox 2013 Cookbook
Extra info for Mastering Maya 7
11. 14 The Command line and the Help line Command line Help line Maya is based on Maya Embedded Language (MEL), and all its functions and commands invoke an appropriate MEL command. MEL is a user-accessible programming language and is mostly what allows Maya to be as resourceful and flexible as it is. You can write your own commands or scripts in MEL, entering them into either the Command line or a window called the Script Editor. 14) to enter single MEL commands directly from the keyboard in the white text box portion of the bar.
This feature is also useful for selecting objects that you do not readily see in the view panels. The Channel Box/Layer Editor The last part of the Status line deals with the area defined as the Channel Box/Layer Editor. These icons toggle through three available views in the area on the right side of the screen. Clicking the first button displays the Attribute Editor on the right part of the screen, with which you can edit Maya’s object attributes. Clicking the second turns on a window called Tool Options in that column, giving you access to options for the currently active tool.
This is convenient because different scenes and work flows can call for different view modes. Experiment with the layouts by clicking any of the six presets in the Tool Box. The Channel Box The area running vertically on the right side of the screen is usually for the Channel Box with the Layer Editor immediately below it. The Channel Box is a key element in Maya. It lists the commonly animated attributes of a selected object and lets you quickly adjust attributes and add animation and expressions without having to open the Attribute Editor (which is the window that lists all the attributes of an object; more on this later in this chapter).