By Cundiff, Geoffrey W.; Te Linde, Richard Wesley
As the sector of gynecologic surgical procedure evolves at a speedy speed, remain prior to the gang with Te Linde’s Atlas of Gynecologic surgical procedure, your optimum consultant to pelvic anatomy and surgical applied sciences. excellent for either gynecologists-in-training and veteran physicians, this tome of knowledge imparts the most recent novel concepts that may hold your perform at the industry’s innovative. even if you’re simply getting all started, seeking to hone your surgical recommendations, or just trying to find an excellent consultant to maintain your reminiscence clean -- this article will assist you achieve mastery of the most recent advancements in gynecologic surgery.
Topics disguise gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive surgical procedure, and urogynecology
Succinct overviews of every method for simple reference
Procedural, step by step publications of every approach, together with operative notes
Clear and obtainable line drawings and colour illustrations
Interactive site coupled with 24 in-depth tutorial videos
Read Online or Download Te Linde's atlas of gynecologic surgery PDF
Similar obstetrics & gynecology books
Hypertensive issues stay one the foremost explanations of maternal and fetal morbidity and loss of life. it's also a number one reason for preterm delivery referred to now to be a threat consider distant heart problems. regardless of this the hypertensive issues stay marginally studied and administration is frequently arguable.
During the last 20 years, the notable advances in imaging thoughts, equivalent to ultrasound and speedy or ultra-fast MRI, have ended in the prognosis of increasingly more tumors on the prenatal degree. This revised, abundantly illustrated moment variation of Tumors of the Fetus and baby: An Atlas offers an updated account of the scientific and pathological gains of neoplastic affliction and tumor-like stipulations within the fetus, neonate, and little one and discusses significant tumor reviews and circumstances from during the global.
16 British experts pool their broad wisdom of spontaneous abortion in a single resource. Their dialogue is at once appropriate to medical occasions and is helping establish components of dialogue and replacement equipment.
- Atlas of Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary: A Pathological Guide
- TeLinde's Operative Gynecology
- Hysteroscopy, Resectoscopy and Endometrial Ablation
- Supporting a Physiologic Approach to Pregnancy and Birth
- Placental Bed Disorders: Basic Science and its Translation to Obstetrics
- Atlas of operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
Extra resources for Te Linde's atlas of gynecologic surgery
The tip of the anterior jaw then slides off the anterior aspect of the cervix as the clamp is closed. Generous bites on the cardinal ligaments should be avoided, given the ureters run approximately 1 em superior to the uterine vessels within these ligaments. Each clamp is placed as close to the uterus as possible and stays medial to the previously tied pedicle. In tying down sutures, the most efficient use of limited space is to push down the knot with the surgeon's contralateral index finger posterior to the cervix.
Grainger DA. Peacock LM, Laffer FD, Steege JF. Thermal balloon and roUerball ablation to tteat menorrhagia: a multicenter comparison. Obstet Gynecol1998;92:98-103. 12. PenninxJ P, Mol BW, Engels R, et al. Bipolarradiofrequency endometrial ablation compared with hydrothermablation for dysfunctional uterine bleeding: a randomized controlled trial. Obstet Gynecol20 10; 116:8 I 9-826. 13. Practice Committee of American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Indications and options for endometrial ablation.
14. Sabbah R, Desaulniers G. Use of the NovaSure Impedance Controlled Endometrial Ablation System in patients with intracavitary disease: 12-month follow-up results of a prospective, single-ann clinical study. J Minim Invasive Gynecol2006;13(5):467-471. 15. Sowter MC, Lethaby A, Singla AA. Pre-operative endometrial thinning agents before endometrial destruction for heavy menstrual bleeding. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2002:CDOOI124. 16. Soysal ME, Soysal SK, Vicdan K Thermal balloon ablation in myoma-induced menorrhagia under local anes~ thesia.